World We Dare To Imagine Pt. 1

 After looking at the quote for quite some time, I came up with an idea in which I believe I can make the world a better place. My idea may be different from others but I think it would be essential to have different ideas in each person so everybody can be diverse and have the intent of making the world a better place. 

For my idea, I believe that one way to help make the world a place is to always have impenetrable strength in your mind and to always keep a go-with-the-flow attitude. With this attitude and mental, it is tough to get torn down by losses and even harder to feel fake feelings of the little highs one may experience when doing something beneficial. This will help people around me, mainly because if they see that someone is not overreacting to a particular scenario, then they may realize that their behavior and reaction to a certain scenario is not necessary. I feel that always taking ones life's problems with a smile on one's face might be the most effective way of assessing a situation and getting the best results, which is ultimately something that I think will help make the world a better place. Not to mention, having a smile on your face and assessing a situation with that mentality is miles better than always being a victim and blaming other people for your own situations, which I think now there is too much of that. 


Comments

  1. Aaron, this is a great idea! Maybe one day, you could even be a motivational speaker haha! I think one way you could do this is by sharing your tips for maintaining strength and calmness, even during stressful times, to those around you, especially those who are younger. It is easy to underestimate the power you have as a role model to those around you, but it can inspire others to act with more confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious more specifically what you think can help someone build a strong mental and go with the flow mindset. There are so many books in the world that try to teach some sort of this, from meditation to personal finance. I am curious what your method to it is. I also am curious how you would want to turn this into action. Maybe an after school program for kids, to help implement this at a young age? Or you could do a book or podcast of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron, I know this mindset doesn't come natural to everyone but is something everyone should try to achieve. I am very go with the flow but my mom is the complete opposite. She will be stressed out without a plan. I think both mindsets have some importance but at the end of the day some people are just more "calm" than others. I think somewhere you can start is allowing people to reflect on times where they were stressed and something went wrong and how it has little to no effect now. Also reminding people that everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Job Description

Book 1 Post 2

Book 2 Post 1